Executive and Personal Development Coaching
– Jessica, Dean of Instruction and CTE
– Aaron, Director, Transition to Independent Living Program
– Andy, Executive Director, Technology Services
– Hassan, Actor & Producer
– Severo, Vice President Student Development
What clients say about the coaching experience and what has changed from working with Julie
- My experience was outstanding!
- I increased interpersonal relationships with other people.
- I learned to manage my emotions and relate to people better.
- I developed confidence in my capacity to lead and pursue challenging goals.
- I am able to connect my inner aspiration to the goals I am setting moving forward.
- Personal empowerment to choose happiness and work toward that in all aspect of life.
- Self- awareness; don’t judge myself anymore, don’t hold myself to impossible standards; more present “in the moment”; better listening skills.
- I’m pleased to say that I have gained more confidence and focus on my strengths to prepare me personally and professional for executive leadership.
- I have greater self-awareness about what motivates me and improved understanding in what motivates my team to work toward greater cohesion and synergy.
- Julie has done a great job challenging me to look at situations through different viewpoints. I believe I am more open to dealing with situations outside of my normal comfort zone.
- The coaching enabled me to navigate some difficult personal challenges. It changed things for me by giving me the tools to better understand myself and my perspectives, making me a better leader in the process.
Professional Development Training and Consulting
Leadership, Team-building & Change Management
– Larry, Chief Human Resources Officer, University of Chicago Medical Center
– Charita, VP Production Video, ESPN
– Eric, VP Organizational Development, Allegiant Global Services
– Robbie Melton, Co-founder, Women in Bio
Personal Development Workshops
Mindfulness, Empowerment & Selfcare
- Julie was right on! Sharing life experiences is so valuable – it makes us all human.
- This was a much needed training for all. Self care is the key. Loved today!
- Well done. This workshop should be a permeant option for employees.
- Excellent workshop! Let’s do more!
- Julie is a great presenter be creating an environment for us to go deeper inside for more self understanding. I gained important insights into myself and feel more empowered and ready for what’s next. Thank you Julie!
- Attending this workshop has restored me to the way I once saw my life. Like when I was a child and things seemed easy. I’m understanding more how I have been the one standing in my way to reaching my goals.
- I so agree with everything you said about in order to be the best we can be for our students we have to be the best we can be for our self and with each other. Julie thank you for your wisdom & insights.
- So glad to have been able to attend. I’m understanding more the importance of self-care. Loved the concept of putting my mask on first before helping other people. Will do this more often at work and at home.
- At first I didn’t think I could afford the time to be here but now I know I could not have afforded not being here. I truly feel renewed and empowered!